Nadezhda Fedorchook, Nov, 23, 1978.
2001-2006 Ukrainian -American Humanitarian ( Liberal Arts) Institute “Wisconsin International University (USA) in Ukraine” :
2005 - Bachelour of Management (Ukrainian diploma);
2005 - Bachelor of Business Administration (Wisconsin International University Diploma);
2006 - Master of International Management (Ukrainian diploma);
2006 - Bachelor of Business Administration (American City University, Wyoming).
March 2011 – PR House LLC- Executive (export of goods, advertisement, presentations)
September 2009 – until present moment partly for the Steven Frost LLC, their representative in Ukraine. (export/import of goods)
July 2010 – marketing manager for the Transsistem Company.
-research for the potential buyers of their goods (sulphur).
May 2007- September 2008 - Scientific Research and Production Company FIORD.
(Water filling equipment: carbonated, non-carbonated, diary products).
Occupation/ Position: Manager of the International Management department.
- leading negotiations with potential foreign and domestic byers/ partners;
- making and translation of the contracts;
- making and translation of the commercial offers;
- translation of the documentation;
- searching and leading negotiations with international carriers;
- successive (following) translation during negotiations;
- leading of the telephone negotiations with international partners;
- leading the writting correspondance with foreign partners and potential buyers;
- making presentations ( Power Point) for the partners and new customers/ buyers;
- making and transfer the banking payments in Client-Banking system;
- work at the program 1C (Accounting).
November 2006 - February 2007 - Reiffeisen Bank Aval.
Occupation/ Position: Leading economist at the Credit/ Loan department.
- search and attract the clients;
- processing of the credit documents for the credit cards and loan accounts;
- responsible for the money collection from the potential debtors.
November 2005 - June 2006 - Reiffeisen Bank in Ukraine (head office).
Occupation/ Position: Specialist of the credit card department; risk control division.
Processing of the credit documents, verification of the info.
March 2000- December 2009 - International Canadian organization Active Kids Beyond Our Borders.
Occupation/ Position: coordinator and AK BOB representative in Ukraine.
- organization of the trips for the AK BOB Canadian representatives;
- leading of the basic documentation;
- making fo the presentations (Power Point) about the organization;
- leading of the telephone negotiations;
- corresponding with the Canadian representatives;
- making of the financial reports for the organization.
+38 097 911 10 99
Email: [email protected]