- birthday 09.29.1988;
- have 3-years old daughter, married;
- in maternity leave since October 2013;
- skype: russolnik;
- mail: [email protected]
- 2005-2010 National Mining University , Faculty of Information Technology, Department of the University «Information security»
1. Exigen Services.
Project: AAA - American Automobile Association
November 2010 – October 2013
- bugs reporting;
- analyze customer submitted defects;
- black- and grey- box testing;
- test-design: writing, maintenance, reviewing test-cases;
- create test sets for execution;
- verify correctness (clearness and testability) of product functional requirements in my competency area;
- functional testing (regression, smoke, sanity, acceptance testing, new feature testing, exploratory testing);
- determine, plan, describe, configure test environment, if required.
Testing tools: RTC, JIRA, WIKI, SOAP UI.0, Selenium IDE.
- Department TestLead of Dnepr AAA team.
September 2011 – October 2013
- planning and estimation of team sprint scope;
- metric reports by team activities;
- participate in the test documentation review and the project test process review;
- propose resolutions for various type of testing related issue;
- able to come up with effective approaches to clarify disagreements among various team members;
- take the responsibility for the group tasks in compliance with my role;
- daily scrum meetings, retrospective.
Teacher at Exigen Services Testing School (ExSchool).
- reading lectures;
- creation and maintains of school content lectures (presentation, illustrations, control tasks, home tasks) ;
- working with group of 10-15 students;
- testing home tasks creation and reviewing;
- feedback with students;
- interviewing students after ending of lectures course.
Software Test Engineer
January 2010 – October 2010
Project: internet-banking iBank 2 UA.
- providing functional, regression, smoke, ad-hoc testing;
- writing test cases;
- bug verification.
Test tools: JIRA, Aqua Data Studio.
Foreign language (English):
Written and verbal: intermediate.
- huge desire to start working after long term of sitting with baby;
- positively react on feedback and recognize my mistakes;
- quickly adapt to the variable work conditions in the project or to the transfer to another project;
- diving into problem for the best way of its resolution;
- trouble-free communication with teammembers;
- accurate, responsible, punctual;
- not afraid of stress and hard situation;
- going into sport – powerlifting)));
- don’t drink and don’t smoke.
loyalty to the seek leave, if the child is ill.