PHP developer (Developing all back-end for website on Laravel, using MySQL, Apache, writing requests in DB with ORM and Query builder, using migrations, committing and pushing via Git&Github, adopting and implementing front-end template)
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Experience with CVS (Git)
- Good knowledge and experience of SQL
- Experience with MySQL, basic knowledge of NoSQL DBs
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience with Apache, Nginx
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu) via VirtualBox
- Good written and basic verbal English skills, intermediate level.
- HTML&CSS course at Geekbrains (As the training project was creating HTML&CSS for website from the mockup, finished with the silver certificate in April 2020.)
- Databases course at Geekbrains (Includes SQL and the basics of NoSQL DBs, was finished with the silver certificate in May 2020.)
- PHP course of Dmitry Trepachev
- Self-education with the book “PHP 7” (by Dmitry Koterov, Igor Simdyanov) and other recourses from web.
Ukraine, Odessa. Odessa National Economic University (ONEU). Academic degree - Master of Economics and Banking;