Kryvyi Rig, Ukraine, 50106
Cell: +380 97 336-80-58
Email: [email protected]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- QA Engineer with hands-on experience in testing.
- Good understand the testing methodologies.
- Develop test documentation including test plans, test suits, test cases.
- Write intelligible and easy-to-reproduce bug reports.
- Ability to handle a great variety of tasks simultaneously
- Use programming languages to automate web testing.
- Strong desire and ability to learn new technology.
- Hard working, energetic and self-motivated
- Platforms: Windows 10/8/7/XP, Ubuntu;
- Mobile platforms: Android OS;
- Programming: HTML, CSS, SQL, Java;
- Networking: TCP/IP, HTTP, Internet;
- Virtualization: Oracle VM VirtualBox;
- Browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera;
- Test tools: Mantis, TestLink;
- Test Automation: Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG.
12/2016 – Current: QA Engineer, Self-employer, Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine
- Performed exploratory (including ad hoc) testing of websites, mobile applications, and PC programs.
- Executed the Test Cases assigned to me.
- Analyzed the features and developed new test cases by using test management tool.
- Performed GUI, Functionality, Usability, Boundary Tests.
- Performed Cross-Browser (MSIE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera) and Cross-Platform (Windows 7, Windows 10) Testing in virtual machine environment
- Analyzed web application failures, reported bugs through Bug Tracking System.
- Executed installation and configuration of the Virtual Machines, Operating Systems, Browsers, Mobile applications, etc.
08/2016 – 12/2016: QA Engineer, QATestLab Training Center, Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine
- Tested web-enabled store application on PrestaShop.
- Developed test cases for functional testing of the store by using Testlink.
- Tested functional modules such as Authorization and Recover password.
- Validate store’s GUI for correctly display all items.
- Executed cross-browser (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera) testing in virtual (VM VirtualBox) environment.
- Reported bug's via Mantis Bug Tracker.
- Executed ad-hoc test and developed checklists at the first stages testing of the store.
- Developed a short test plan for testing the store.
- Performed testing of mobile version of Application on Android
- Developed scripts in Java using Selenium WebDriver, Maven and TestNG frameworks, and applied DDT to describe test inputs.
- I organized running tests on different machines against different browsers via the Selenium Grid.
07/2014 – 12/2015: Pipeline diagnostic specialist / Tester, Gas Transportation Company, Nikopol, Ukraine
- Performed black box testing the reporting software based on 1C.
- Carried out annual expertise of pipelines and entered the results in the system.
- Verified the software forms to meet the standards and requirements.
- Discussed the defects found with developers.
- Communicated with software developers and involved in fixing various bugs.
- Participated in meetings to improve the pipeline survey process.
03/2014 – 07/2014: Pipeline diagnostic specialist, Gas Transportation Company, Sofiyivka, Ukraine
- Developed plans and charts for testing pipelines.
- Verified that the new and existing pipelines met the project documentation.
- Created electronic maps of pipelines from paper maps by using GIS software.
- Submitted reports about all found defects to the exploitation subdivision and verified them after repair.
- Participated in daily meetings and discussions
10/2010 – 03/2014: Pipeliner, Gas Transportation Company, Sofiyivka, Ukraine
- Inspected pipelines to find violations of the operation rule.
- Entered the results of inspections into operational documents of pipelines and communications
- Updated the maps of pipelines.
- Converted paper documents (plans, charts, lists and etc.) to editable digital by using MS Office (Word, Excel).
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- 2016 Test automation with Selenium Webdriver, QATestLab training, online
- 2016 Software testing, QATestLab training, online
2015 Master of Civil Engineering, University of Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine