Trey Melton | Memphis, TN (901) 491-0474 | [email protected]
Design and develop high end lasting interactive software and applications based on existing and future technologies.
ENVIRONMENTS AND SERVERS
IIS CentoOs/*NIX M1000e Blade server Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Apache (also as proxy server) Apache webmin PHPmyadmin Perc6i Dell Idrac and CMC Vagrant Ubuntu Ember
CTO Nerds at Work Nov 2017– Present Memphis, TN
Using a grassroots approach we developed a basic back-end software package to be implemented with various templates. Primary Duties As CTO the development, testing, implementation of marketing development needs as well as all server and network needs fell into my jurisdiction.
- Helped meet launch deadlines by prioritizing deployment scheduled items with sales team
- Helped implement design concepts into infrastructure as modules for optional usage
- Advised leadership of potential pitfalls and caveats in new work order requests
- Implemented center-line technologies to prevent unpredictable behaviors
- Created a simple crypto-currency exchange and Go-Ethereum mining bot on an Ubuntu installation with Apache interface for API client/server interactions
- Advised leadership of requirements for stable release and migration procedures
- Researched potential technological solutions to various business needs
CEO/IT Administrator Mercury Messages Apr 2014 – Present Memphis, TN
Designed and implemented system for use with proprietary software for telecommunications.
- Creation of Twilio API wrappers to send bidirectional communications for IVR and SMS communications
- Creation of Cordova/Phonegap apps to facilitate alternative communication capture and extensible marketing solutions - Created 3 products for a tiered client based platform
- HITContacts - Health Information Contacts to confirm and remind patients of appointments and bio-metric capture - Remindathing – Remind a Thing provides personal and non-commercial communications and social networking aspects of surveys and public opinion capture
- ProServContact – Pro Serv Contact provides commercial grade customer retention messaging and service appointment confirmations.
- Implemented Phonegap plugins and associated configuration files
- Implemented APN and GCM push notifications for app message delivery to Android, Apple and Windows phone platforms - Utilized Google chart and calendar API's for simplified appointment scheduling and result
- Organized and led a small team of developers to rebuild antiquated technologies being used
- Engineered architecture for systems to provide white labeling and extensibility to each product
- Set up SVN, FTP, SSL,doxygen, remote-SQL access and internal task tracking software to facilitate the teams dynamic input on the project.
Web Developer VIA Productions Oct 2014 – Nov 2015 Memphis, TN
Designed and implemented system for use with proprietary software for media trans-code and delivery.
- Creation of cloud based administrative interface to implement in the back end of multiple existing Wordpress/Woo Commerce/Gravity Forms architectures including plugins to operate within the existing architecture.
- Creation of central order management suite to allow white labeling on portal servers
- Creation of FTP server with transfer status to communicate with order and trans-code management for delivery post trans-code.
- Created network link for order management server to pass files to and from required directory's across the network
- Set up Apache as a proxy server to handle Co-Lo network routing responsibilities from Dell Sonicwall router
- Set up M1000e blade server with Windows 2008 Server R2 enterprise version with fail over clustering to maintain constant up time. This included blade which were not part of the cluster for development and FTP delivery
- Created batch files for regular scheduled backups with proper permissions to extract files and restart Apache and MYSQL services upon completion
- Set up SMTP servers on each development and production server for proper update delivery capabilities, which were routed through the Sonicwall
- Set up Filezilla servers and proper port extensions to allow port 21 and 22 to be used by other services by opening ports on the server and Sonicwall
- Set up RDP for each of the 6 servers as a unique listing through a single IP on non-standard ports and registry adjustments
- Set up multiple SSL certificates for secure testing and production use
- Set up domain name servers for the various sites to allow proper IP pointing for multiple websites on a single IP - Provided Doxygen and Bugzilla installations for documentation and bug tracking
Web/Lead Developer Medadherence Aug 2010 -Apr 2014 Memphis, TN
Designed, implemented, configured and deployed CMS system for multiple medical study use in
- Dynamic module appearance, placement and function
- Differing biometric display relevance as defined by dynamic study configuration
- Cron reporting needs including through secure PDF, as defined by dynamic study configuration
- Available sections assigned based on hierarchical user group role definitions
- Dynamic form creation, validation and configuration interface for registration, biometric and other interface data
- White labeling system so each study could have its own look and feel, complete with color schemes, text and images - Used IVR (interactive voice response) and SMS technology's to communicate with patients concerning study specific biometric capture, analysis, reaction and reporting. Sending ad hoc messages, reminder messages and daily tips to patients based on practice, location, provider or study
- Created and implemented custom debugging methods with multiple display methods with flexible tool sets in order to make break/fix work easier and faster
- Tested and debugged all systems as well as served as product support, training and migration management
Web Developer Remote Backup Systems Sep 2007 – Nov 2008 Memphis, TN
Product support and lead developer responsibilities
- Created new websites, maintained said websites. Worked with team to create software in Visual Studio using asp.net with Visual Basic and C# code behind. Helped invent and create multiple systems for inner company use. Created second website which was sold as part of a product to end users. It is known as the ARS at Remote Backup Systems website
- Software development apprenticing. This included creating self-extracting executable files, OS compatibility (Windows, Mac, UNIX/BSD), and learning tidbits of Java
- Sites Remote Backup Systems(http://remote-backup.com), Backup Max (https://www.backupmax.com)
- Created digital libraries (dll's) for compiled executable website creator application
- Used MSSQL and ACCESS databases and I/O operations to store preferences to dynamic website creator program - Used Visual Studio 2008 to compile and deploy executable
Web Developer Signature Advertising Feb 2007 – Aug 2007 Memphis, TN
Developed basic websites for advertising agency needs
- Created and maintained websites for Kemmons Wilson Communities, Fed-Ex Kinko’s, Fed-Ex HR, Fed-Ex Advertising, First Citizens National Bank, Carol Chumney for Mayor , and Genesis Hospitality Solutions
- Used advanced troubleshooting techniques to break/fix errors/upgrades to current code
- Used SMTP , SHTTP ,and SFTP protocols to send email, upload files, create PDF’s and spreadsheets, using
PHP TITLES AND PRIMARY USE
Engineer, Software Architect, Lead Developer, Troubleshooting/Bug tracking, Break/Fix Repairs, Large scale implementation, Large scale data and code migrations, Training, QA, file tracking, software development, Large project design and deployment, Production/Live system repair, HIPAA compliant security protocol deployment, Report design and support, New employee code training, Renovation and legacy support control, CMS integration and solutions, SSH tunneling, API creation, integration and REST usage, SSL certificate installation (Apache)
A+ Certification - 7/2005
Ethics training course - 9/2005
E.S.D training course - 10/2005