Age: 23 years
Family status: single, no children
Country of birth: Ukraine
Contact phone: +380664505501
E-mail: [email protected]
Translate texts from English into Ukrainian / Russian and vice versa, from German into Ukrainian / Russian and vice versa.
Education: Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University, Translation (English, German), master's degree
Languages: English (B2), German (B2), Russian (native), Ukrainian (native)
Courses / Training practices:
- The university practice during recitations: translation of texts of different styles (belles-lettres, medicine, law) orally and in writing.
- Job training at “Gerasjuta charitable foundation”
- Main responsibilities: writing begging and thank-you letters in German, an error check of letters.
- Translate articles on DW (Deutsche Welle), listen to audios and watch videos on VOA (Voice of America), watch videos on TEDTalks.
- Help The charity foundation “Gift of Life” (translate articles from Russian into English and German)
Worked as a private tutor of German language.
Have theoretical basics of law, ecology, political science, philosophy, economic, sociology, intellectual property and IT.
Special skills: Advanced computer user (MS Office, searching the Internet, E-mail)
Personal skills: organized, responsible, purposeful, fast learner, able to work in a team and hardworking.