Please read ALL DETAILS!!! Read the attached PDF.
We are looking for independent freelancer. English speaker.
We are looking for commitment PHP/MySQL developer for 2-3 weeks project (it should NOT take more)
We are looking for EXPERT EXPERT EXPERT web developer PHP & eCommerce for FAST delivery and HIGH quality.
100% Expert developer (not only plug-in implement... really programming)
We will discuss what is the best platform (and WHY) for this project?
Please READ the PDF prototype file that we attached.
1. We are asking for very HIGH quality and very HIGH standard development to implement a website for a new Pizza busienss.
2. Expert with slicing vectors AI files !!!! NO PSD
3. The websites will be in right-to-left (RTL) direction for Hebrew language. (you'll use texts in English - we will translate them after the project will be complete)
4. The graphic will be supply by us.
5. Slice the design to (X)HTML or SVG template.
Keep one to one the design look with the website theme. (same pixel by pixel)
The websites will looks and function same on every screen resolution.
6. The website will be 100% validate (w3c.org) XHTML, CSS etc...
7. The website will be 100% cross platform, look and function the same on the following platforms:
Windows + IE
Windows + Google Chrome
Linux + Firefox
Linux + Google Chrome
8. All the text that you see in the design will be a text and not images in the website.
9. The website will be 100% SEO, include SEO modules/plugin and friendly URLs
10. More details, documents, prototype, schema etc... will be share while interview.
More details and full requirements will be discuss on Skype - linux-israel (Miki Barzilay - INTRUST)
11. Nice bonus for quick and quality solution.
Policy & Payment terms:
We are paying only for completed tasks (no upfront, no millstones)
We are not paying for nothing, we want to see real work before paying.
Full payment per project before delivery the project.
We are very technical guys, so updates is very important to us and we'll want to know any technical issue or problems in the progress in addition the provider should upload/update the project on his/our server.
We'll get all sources include graphics, PHP etc...