I run a search engine optimization (internet marketing) agency in the USA.
My agency is looking for a dedicated developer to work for us full time.
This initial project is intended to be a work-sample project. We will hire several web designers/developers to redesign the home page of our agency's website -- logicinbound.com
Based on our experience working with you on this small project we will consider you for the full time position.
Full time position is a $1000 USD per month salary
Our overall requirements for full time:
- experience with wordpress design and development
- Should be able to figure tasks out on his own
- Has to be available full time no other work
- Willing to have US Hour Overlap
- Needs to know English
- Experience modifying themes and plugins
- Be able to talk to clients via email, skype or otherwise
- Experience with tracking, fixing, and reporting bugs
- Experience with setting up wordpress hosting: cpanel, phpmyadmin, etc.
In order to qualify to receive an interview you must add me on skype (name: hayk.saakian) and mention the phrase "node.js" in your skype invitation. Otherwise I will ignore your invitation (I get too many spam invitations).
We would prefer candidates who have the following, but these are not required:
- If you know how to use teamwork and slack
- WooCommerce or Shopify experience
- SquareSpace experience
- Magento experience
- Google sheets programming (google apps script)
- Eye for visual design