TECHNICAL TEAM LEADER
Infastructure Engineer | System Administration | DevOps
Highly motivated and result-oriented IT professional with successful experience and in-depth knowledge in the field, including Team Leadership, Information Security Analysis and Management.
Directed advanced technology solutions delivery and performed technical operations to improve business growth. With a comprehensive understanding of the skills needed, able to provide high-level service and establish systems and processes to achieve organization’s goals and objectives.
Proven team leader with strong communication and organizational skills, able to motivate and inspire people as well as build long-term trust relationships with colleagues and clients.
Core Skills and Competencies
IT | Software Engineering | Computer Information Systems |Information Security
Network Operations | Administrative Support | Security Incident Handling
Solution Management | Research | Collaboration |Problem Solving
Teamwork | Task and Time Management | Communication and Organization
Deep knowledge of Linux systems (Centos, Ubuntu), Linux based services/tools, script languages
Experience in administration of Unix systems 21+ years
Virtualization systems: KVM-libvirt, OpenVZ, QEMu, VirtualBox, vagrant
Experience of database management in Linux (Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, OrientDB)
Familiar with Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes and Microservices
Knowledge of configuration management systems (ansible, puppet).
Building of an CI/CD pipelines. (Teamcity, Gitlab-CI, Jenkins)
PRofessional Experience IN LAST TWO COMPANY
Team Lead - DevOps Engineer
Main responsible for keeping the production environment up and running as well as stable and responsive, leading the direction for the rearchitecture of the old legacy environment to a more reasonable, resilient, efficient, modular and DevOps oriented one.
- Management of IT infrastructure (servers, networking)
- More than 70 physical servers; O.S. mixed in Debian, Ubuntu, Proxmox, ESXi
- About 150 VM (KVM, OpenZV, VirtuaBox)
- Managing of Apache and nginx HTTP Web Server, HAProxy, MySql, OrientDB
- DevOps: procedure, automation and scripting
- Planning and migration to different DataCenter
- Networking (switch, router, firewall)
- Successfully performed installation, configuration, and support for over 20 servers, Internet
gateways, database/web/email/proxy/development/virtualization servers.
- Established a monitoring and reporting system for the entire infrastructure.
- Oversaw clustering of the main sites and provided a quick solution delivery on any failure.