- Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, communicating ideas clearly and effectively;
- Extensive computer skills, including knowledge of business software packages, e.g. MS Office;
- Basic network technologies knowledge (OSI, TCP/IP, routing, AD, DNS, DHCP);
- Basic knowledge at SQL, HTML5, CSS, C++;
- Enthusiastic in potential travel.
Education and work experience
- 4th year Student at Physics Faculty «Taras Shevchenko National University», Kyiv
- 2th year Student at Military-technical training Faculty «Military Institute of Taras Shevchenko National University», Kyiv (reserve officers program)
- Internship at ”scientific-research center” in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, towards nanosystems and modern material science (summer 2016)
- Cisco Networking Academy (CCNA R&S course) – in the process of studying
- E&Y University "IT, risk and safety." – in the process of studying
- Studying of English at Intensive Language Training Program
- School «ALPHABET» (Upper Intermdiate)
- Got driving licence, category «B» (Driving experience 1,5 year)
University Group Leader, Physics Faculty «Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv»
- Playing a key role in group’s every day studying, administering organizational process, responsible for discipline and communication with deanery.
- Being an active member of student’s Parliament constantly used to influence on educational process;
Worked as English language, math and physics tutor for high school students.
Worked as chief assistant of the warehouse in «Dinternal Books».
Worked as manager foreign economic activity in «VotuM Logistic».
Worked as an administrator in the educational platform «GoITeens».
Time management ability, good team player, purposeful, communicative.
IT, cynology, cybersecurity, bicycling, traveling, books, physical experiments.