Odessa National Academy of Telecommunications (Odessa, Ukraine), 2014
Information technology and systems in business, Infocommunications. Engineer's degree
Fabrika Training Course "QA Manual", April 2015.
QATestLab "Software Testing", September 2015.
• QA Skills: Theory of testing, Test Execution, Test Design;
• Basic knowledge of network technologies - OSI model and network protocols;
• Bug tracking systems: Jira, Mantis, Trello;
• Test management system: TestLink;
• Database: PostgreSQL;
• OS Experience: Windows, Ubuntu;
• HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, XML/XPath, SOAP/REST - basic knowledge.
• Selenium + Python
English – intermediate, Russian – native, Ukrainian - native
Junior software tester
Work period: May 2015 – present time (3 years)
Freelance (and crowdsourcing: BugFinders, uTest, test IO, fixber)
- manual testing of websites and applications: functional, usability, GUI and regression testing;
- bug reporting, checklist creation, test case execution/creation, test-plan creation
Some of projects: websites: kraspol.club, antisklad.ru, trytopic.com, domru.ru; mobile application tvzavr.ru.
Responsibilities: website creation (Html, Css).