2016 – 2018 Zhytomyr Ivan Franko State University
Studying for a Master’s Degree in English Language and Literature
2016 – 2017 Zhytomyr Ivan Franko State University
Studying for a Specialist’s Degree in Business Management
2012 – 2016
Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature
Zhytomyr Educational and Research Institute of Foreign Philology, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
2017 – till now Freelance Translator
2015 – 2017 iCan Language School
- Conduct private and group English lessons via Skype for all ages.
- Create fun and engaging activities in order to motivate students to stay focused on learning.
- Collaborate with a team of 5 once a month to problem-solving issues.
2012 – till now
English and German tutor (private lessons)
- Teach pre-school aged and up school-aged children.
- Plan and implement various learning activities to inveigle children's interest in learning foreign languages.
- Increase trust and strong relationships of children with their families.
- 2016– till now Kyiv Institute of Business and Technology
English and German teacher
June 2015 – December 2015
Window on America Center (volunteer)
- Conducted English lessons for beginners.
- Organized a variety of events designed to bring Americans and Ukrainians closer together.
- Provided information about U.S. history, government, society, and values to Ukrainian audiences.
Ukrainian – Native Speaker
Russian – Native Speaker
English – Fluent Level
German – Upper-Intermediate Level
French - Basic Level
- Proficient at Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent at Internet research work and active networking.
- Attended the course "Intel® "Навчання для майбутнього"".
Socializing, travelling, problem-solving, reading, swimming, photography
Excellent grasping power and effective at multi-tasking.
Attention to details and work efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Flexible at the ability to adapt to challenges.