(Web developer and System Administrator).
Wholesale and retail sales of automotive parts in the Internet.
Support of present and constructing new functionality and content by enterprise web site.
- Regular updating of the database:
- Importing large amount of price lists (format: *.xls, *.xlsx, *.txt, *.csv) in the
- Improving administration of the web site.
- Help and customer support concerning work with the web site.
- Acquisition of new and support existing hardware functionality.
- Maintaining the relevance and implementation of new software.
- Consulting employees how to use of IT-technologies.
- Automatization upgrade process for the database:
- Bringing to the general view of all price lists (preparation for imports) by the VBA;
- Constant rewriting of code segments in the application to import price lists (C#).
- Supplement the administrative part of the site with new features to facilitate the work of administrators.
- Optimization and restructuring of the database: (MySql + PHP)
- Significant reduction of operating time search engine on the site.
- Storing large amounts of data in less disk space.
- Easy and intuitive CRUD interface for on the website.
- Filtering and sorting system of the database.
- Automatic generation and email sending of price-lists.
- Generating more than 10 types *.xls(x)-files
(price list, invoice, order sheets, statistic information) and import database information
from *.xls(x)-file on the website (PHPExcel).
- Algorithm for price differentiation.
- Adding structured data to search engines (schema.org).
- Generation and periodically update the site map (250000+ links) (XML).
- SEF url (.htaccess).
- Connecting web-services external sites.
- Addition of new functions and content, and fixing bugs in the pre-existing code.
Technologies used in the project:
html, xml, css, js (ajax - minimally).
PHP, MySQL, Smarty, PHPExcel.
Freelance (Help students).
OOP/OOD; Algorithms; Cryptology; Numerical methods;
Databases; Web; IT Bachelor diploma projects; Other.
- Writing laboratory works and coursework for students.
- Programming projects in Java, Delphi, C/C++, and VBA.
- Creating Data Base and DBMS.
- Self –Education (Online courses and tests).
- Html-academy, w3school, Java-study,
- JavaRush, Quizful, YII Framework.
- Java (SE), HTML 5, CSS 3, PHP 5.5, YII 2, JS
Specialist of Computer Science (IT specialist).
Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design
- Faculty of Mechatronics and Computer Technologies
- Department of information technologies of design
- Algorithmic and programming, Automate workflow in the office, Basic
- system analysis of objects and processes of computerization. Discrete
- Mathematics, Computer circuitry and computer architecture, System
- Programming and Operating Systems. Organization of database,
- Computer Networks, The theory of algorithms, Object-Oriented
- Programming, WEB-technologies, Computer Graphics. Intellectual data
- Analysis, Programming Technologies, Technology of computer design,
- Technology of Information Protection, Probability Theory, probabilistic
- processes and mathematical statistics, Numerical Methods, Science-
- Research work of students, Computational mathematics. Decision
- theory, Graphical and computer design, Designing of GUI. Circuitry
- computer, Economic. Ecology, Marketing and management. English,
- Electro Technology, Labor Protection, Philosophy History.
High School Diploma.
Kharkov Military high school (Ukraine).
- Mother tongue Ukrainian
- Second language Russian
- Foreign language English (Elementary proficiency)
- Friendly, Confident, open-minded
- Good communication with people from different people
- Effective communication by using open body language.
- Well advanced communicative skills- involvement in
- various events, programs and conferences.
- Good team player, obtained during different projects at the university.
- Disciplined and command skills acquired during studying at the Military High School.
- Job-related skills
- Reliability and studious.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Training skills.
Good command of Microsoft office: Word, Power Point,
- Excel, Access + VBA.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Math CAD, Gimp.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98 – 10, basic – Linux (Ubuntu).
- Programming languages: Java (SE), PHP.
- SQL (MySQL - NaviCat, phpMyAdmin).
- Knowledge of computer construction.
- Perfect understanding of principals OOP/OOD.
- Good understanding of architecture MVC.
- 01.02.2014 – 30.04.2014 Courses Java OOP “Code Essence” (www.codessence.net)
- Duties and responsibilities during the courses: obtain the main skills of OOP (Objective Oriented Programming).
- 01.09.2007 – 30.05.2008 Correspondence with MPTI (Moscow Physical Technical Institute)
- Calculation various tasks on hard level of mathematic.
- Reusable participation in cogitative game between students and graduates of the university called “What? Where? When?” Winners of prizes and numerous diplomas.
- Participation in school competences at Math, Physic, Chemistry, Economic and Informatics.
- Playing guitar,
- Coding programs,
- Listening music,
- Watching different kind of movies,
- Spending time with friends.