● Main skills:
○ Testing Web-Sites and Desktop Application.
○ Test Design Techniques.
○ Test Design Specification.
○ Test cases development.
○ Test execution.
○ Defect reporting.
○ Confirmation testing.
○ Black box testing.
○ Performance testing.
○ Usability testing.
○ Regression testing.
○ HTML5(basic), CSS(basic), JS(basic).
○ C#(basic), SQL, CssSelectors, XPath.
○ Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL server 2014.
○ Browsers: Chrome, IE, Mozilla, Opera, Safari.
○ Programs: Ranorex, Telerik Test Studio, Sikuli, Compas 3-D, Adobe Premiere Pro, TeamViewer, AnyDesk, VMware, Microsoft Office, Mediainfo.
○ Support: Alfresco, help-system Kayako HelpDesk.
○ Special programs for television and broadcasting.
○ Operating Systems: Windows, Apple Mac OS. (familiar with Linux).
○ Mobile Systems: Android, IOS.
○ Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, Jira, RedMine, OnTime.
○ Adobe Photoshop.
○ Microsoft Visual Studio.
○ SQL Server Management Studio.
○ Oracle SQL developer.
● Knowledge and understanding:
○ OOP, MVC.
○ AJAX, Websockets.
○ Adaptive design and layout, mobile and tablet optimization.
● Other skills:
○ Basic knowledge: Ruby, Apache, Nginx.
● Future learning:
○ OSI, TCP/IP.
Personal qualities High trainability, teamwork, team management, sociability, initiative, accuracy.
● Technical Test/Support Engineer Cinegy Systems LLC (from October 2015 - still employed) Responsibilities: Testing: •Testing Desktop Application: • Testing desktop Application for TV Broadcast • Writing User Stories • Investigation of defects • Writing test cases • Responsible for Bug management activities using OnTime • Restoring DB back-ups with using SQL Server 2012 for issues solving. Support: • Troubleshooting • Making notes about workflow in Alfresco • Communication with Customers and Partner helpdesk system Kayako, mail, live chat • Analysis, investigation of the provided data (logs, dumps, DataBase back-up) • Communication with Sales/Development and other teams • Problem solving tasks, customer's support for fixing the problem • Remote help in solving problems and application configuration (TeamViewer and AnyDesk) • Deploying and upgrading installations on customers side • Quick reaction to customer's requests based on the customer tickets priorities • Working with FAQ section of the helpdesk portal based on the repeated customer requests analysis.
● Test Engineer SEOTM (from March 2015 till October 2015) Responsibilities: testing form fields validation in the view of common sense • making reports on the testing results, writing test cases and test plans • Blackbox testing • load testing.
● Junior Test Engineer BSI International Ltd. (from October 2014 till March 2015) Responsibilities: Testing projects using various test methods • testing form fields validation in the view of common sense • making reports on the testing results, writing test cases and test plans • direct communication with customers and developing team Additionally: learning basis and acquiring skills in programming (С#) • participation in team-building • studying and applying various test methods • work with CMS nopCommerce.
● System Administrator Assistant Internet-club «HEXUS» (from 2007 till 2008) Responsibilities: Installation, configuration and optimization of system software • connecting and replacing external devices • applying antivirus software • testing and repair of certain devices, equipment and fixing cable lines • technical support of local networks and software • reporting of the work performed • performing special activities assigned by the management.
● Provider of the military-entertaining events (since 2008) Education
● Zhytomyr S. Koroliov military institute of the State University of Telecommunications. Faculty: Space and geographic information systems, electronic intelligence and warfare. Major: Automation of military weapons control 09.2011 till 09.2014 - incomplete higher education
● Zhytomyr College of Technology. Major: installation, maintenance of industrial production automation systems 09.2005 till 09.2009 - secondary special education
● Web Sites:
● Ukrainian - native
● Russian - native
● English - pre-intermediate - intermediate(still studying)