ENESTECH Software, a subsidiary of TECHIIA Holding, is a dedicated developer of SENET — SaaS platform for automation of esports venues, gaming lounges, and cyber cafes.
SENET was created in Kyiv, to help a small chain of gaming cafes to operate dozens of gaming computers and to provide better customer experience for gamers. Now, ENESETCH Software is an international company with a global presence and users in over 60 countries.
About the role:
We are looking to hire for a part-time, project work a C++ Windows Driver Developer that will help us create a Driver from zero with close collaboration with the CTO and C++ Developer. The main aim of the driver will be to allow a network boot system to use different network cards hardware on “thin clients” (PC that uses resources housed inside a central server as opposed to a hard drive), while booting from the same Windows boot image.
- Creation of unified driver for Windows, references and examples can be provided
- Overseeing and providing advice on the upcoming issues that might appear
- Testing the drivers work with our QA's
Good to have qualifications:
- Driver development experience
- Experience programming in C and / or C++
- Relevant technical expertise in areas such as kernel design, kernel OS design, kernel debugging, WinDb, Windows Debugger
- Competent team that will support you in creating such drivers
- Flexibility in your decisions and approaches
- You can pick the day, time when you would like to work on the project