As the VP for out Digital Marketing department, you should have extensive digital marketing experience and a passion for technology. Your prime objective is to generate high quality leads to grow the business in the USA, UK and Western Europe region. You will devise and carry out a marketing strategy and plan, including creative research-based content, company websites, SEO, digital Outreach, and international trade shows. You will measure and report performance of all campaigns against marketing KPIs and refine the strategy accordingly.
As the head of the department, you will be responsible to:
- Devise a strategy and plan for marketing including search engine marketing, content marketing, influencer and social media marketing, paid advertising campaigns, and participation in trade shows, events and seminars.
- Manage market research, competitor research, customer segmentation, and positioning of company offerings
- Research and identify avenues of lead generation and put in place an efficient lead generation plan
- Plan the development of high quality collateral including blogs. case studies, white papers, articles and other original content.
- Develop, mentor and lead a team of marketers (content, SEO, Outreach) to execute the marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Identify trends and optimize marketing campaigns based on the insights
- Be the Strategist, Analyst and owner of the GoodCore brand
Requisite Skills, Knowledge, And Experience:
- Prior experience in a similar lead role is a must
- Experience in B2B online marketing of software development services in international markets
- Deep understanding of how inbound marketing and account based marketing works
- Ability to communicate in detail with the technical team, sales managers, and other specialists at the company, as well as with customers at exhibitions and presentations.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of marketeers
GoodCore offers a great learning environment, international exposure, excellent salary, and other benefits.