Maladri is a Senior Test Consultant with Eighteen years’ experience in functional, automation and performance testing. He has strong experience across Banking, Finance, Tolling, Debt Collection, Utilities, Health, Departments and gaming domains.
He is highly-skilled in building automated and Performance test frameworks with commercial and open source tools, e.g. TOSCA, Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, kiwi, appium, TestComplete, Ranorex, UFT, CodedUI , JMeter, Rational Function Tester, Ration performance Tester, Neoload, LoadRunner, SOAPUI, postman and Caristix for HL7 messaging and is comfortable learning new tools as required. He is capable of defining and implementing test strategies and plans across multiple concurrent project streams and has overseen testing on several Client server, web and mobile applications including responsive website, cross-browser and cross-device testing.
Maladri is a strong advocate of the agile methodology and has four years’ experience using Agile Scrum/Kanban. He enjoys building and leading teams, and has a natural ability to maximise his teams’ capabilities whilst maintaining high morale in the team.
He is ISTQB-Certified, holds a Bachelor of Engineering and possesses good communication, leadership and stakeholder management skills.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
▪ BE (Electronics & Telecommunications)
Karnatak University, 1999
▪ ISTQB Certified (Foundation)
▪ Six Sigma Greenbelt, GE
▪ WinRunner, QTP/UFT, Test Complete, Selenium WebDriver with Appium, Protractor ,Karma ,Mocha, Kiwi, Rational Functional Tester, Silk Test Professional, ITKO Lisa, Coded UI, cucumber, calabash, SeeTest, Specflow, Caristix, Codeception, TOSCA
▪ Load Runner, Rational Performance Tester, JMeter, Neoload
Test Management tools:
▪ VSTS, Microsoft Test Manager, QC, HP ALM, Rational Quality Manager, JIRA,Bugzilla
Continuous Integration tools:
▪ Jekins,Bamboo, Hudson, Teamcity, TFS
Defect Management tools:
▪ Bugzilla, JIRA
Version Control tools:
▪ Bitbucket, Github