This project is to in trigated the API of Travelport with an existing travel portal. The project developer already integrated the API. The website is already returning results, but some areas need fixing.
NOTE: WE NEED AN EXPERT IN TRAVELPORT API FOR PHP. NO TIMEWASTERS HERE PLEASE!
What I am trying to understand is how we can implement all these in PHP? is there a more detailed explanation for PHP development that covers the following:
2. "After an order has been placed, we must fetch the itinerary information from the API and hold until we have a payment confirmation from the client.
3. Once we get the paid confirmation, then we send an email with the itinerary in PDF format"
4. Change flight date and apply change charge fee
5. ADMIN PANEL :: cancel booking after booking has been done. MUST BE DONE via the admin panel.
6. children and baby fare prices must be different from adults. kindly check the API for that
13. on route-review page, the passenger info section must be parsed to the airline api travelport to allow online check-in later on.
14. E-TICKET NUMBER and BOOKING NUMBER from the airline must generated by the travelport api and applied dynamically into the itinerary
16. In admin panel: Refunds can be issued directly from here, thus end user must receive an email notification based on the refunded order.
19. We have to fix the round trip price for when we display departure and return trip prices at the same time. Right now, we are simply dividing the total price per person by two. This is not the correct way to do it.
We´re stuck because most of the resources found in github for PHP are very limited and were already used by us. My team is fully experienced in PHP and we don´t know how to proceed. We just need some guidance.
We´ve received some answers on github, but they are not specifically for PHP and we´re still stuck.
check the github reply:
> Programming Tools:
OUR WEBSITE LINK: https://www.alegro.co.ao/
Skills: HTML, MySQL, PHP, Software Architecture, Website Design