Adventurer and Thrill Seeker, Who Believes in Turning Ideas into Reality.
As a polished sales professional and marketing developer across multiple industries, I have consistently established new client relationships resulting in increased profits and sales, successfully turning around underperforming territories and launching new territories in competitive markets. I have a proven record of developing strong partnerships and driving results through to the bottom line for the companies I represent.
Business Developer\Marketing Manager
1.Independent research for suitable cooperation partners and partner programs.
2.Communication with international partners.
3.Translation of documents from Russian into English.
4.Review all market strategies for customers and evaluate all advertising and marketing plans to achieve objectives.
5.Coordinate with management team and ensure optimal results for all operations.
6.Maintain efficient knowledge on all rules and regulations for various business operations.
7.Monitor all everyday activities and resolve all customer complaints appropriately.
8. Evaluating marketing campaigns.
9. Monitoring competitor activity.
10. Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
11. Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
12. Maintaining and updating customer databases
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties:
Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other duties:
Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
Developing quotes and proposals
Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained;
- using Translation Memory software, such as Wordfast, memoQ, across, SDL Trados and Transit NXT, to ensure consistency of translation within documents and help efficiency;
- using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used;
- using appropriate software for presentation and delivery;
researching legal, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation;
- liaising with clients to discuss any unclear points;
- proofreading and editing final translated versions;
- providing clients with a grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document;