<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->LinkedIn profile
Multi-skilled translator with over 10 years of progressive experience translating between English and Russian/Ukrainian and vice versa in legal, economic, technical and IT areas. Possess proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task. Able to work accurately under pressurized conditions and to tight deadlines. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proficient user of CAT-tools
(TRADOS, MemoQ, Memsource Cloud, SmartCAT), computer literacy and good typing skills. Constant online presence (Skype and email).
Freelance translator/proofreader in several translation agencies: ABBYY Language services, Effectiff, Avanta Translating, Literra, TLS, Aspect Ukraine, Yepanoff, KLS etc.
Pro Translate team member: http://protranslate.com.ua
Last major projects:
- Cersanit Ukraine – legal documentation (20 000 words);
- RosNeft - technical specifications (25 000 words);
- Yamal - technical specifications (43 000 words);
- SberBank – regulatory documents (50 000 words);
- UIA – agreements for Ukrainian International Airlines PSC (300 000 words).
Translator, Interpreter at SMM OSCE.
- interpretation services (English-Russian/Ukrainian-English) at meetings and interviews (local authorities and officials, NGO representatives, police officers, IDPs );
- written translations of various documents (reports, news articles, charters, regulations);
- research and assistance in gathering information for particular cases;
- provided media monitoring regarding local news and events.
Interpreter and translator at International media agency “European Times”
interpreting at the interviews with CEO of the major companies in Ivano-Frankivsk region;
translation of summary reports and other documents;
organization and coordination of meetings.
Proofreader (full time) at Effectiff translation agency
proofreading of translated documents and projects;
organization of translators joint work under large-scale Web-page content writing;
proofreading of 86 400 symbols per day.
Translator/Interpreter and Project assistant for Swedish Export Corporation (SEK) Advisory services involved in the project “Ivano-Frankivsk Creditworthiness Enhancement Program (CEP)” on behalf of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD):
translation of legal, financial and technical documentation;
interpreting on meetings between SEK and City council representatives;
project assisting in gathering information, organization and coordination of meetings with senior representatives etc.
Personal translator/interpreter at Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of oil and gas
- translation of the technical documents, scientific and research works while working with foreign students at the department of machine building and development of oil and gas fields of the Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of oil and gas.
2004-2009: Master’s degree in the field of technical translation, teacher of English language.
Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of oil and gas.