If you do not agree with this Agreement or its individual clauses, you have the right to refuse to use the site Freelancehunt.com (hereinafter simply Service). If you have mistakenly agreed to this Agreement, please inform the Service Administration within 60 minutes of registration.
This Agreement enters into force for you as soon as you submit the completed registration form.
If you are a user of the Service, this automatically means that you accept all the provisions of this Agreement.
1. Terms and definitions
Service is a set of software and hardware united by the domain name space Freelancehunt.com, providing communication between Users.
User is an individual registered on the Service in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, who has reached 18 years, or a legal entity, except for entities that are residents of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus. Subjects from the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus may not use the Service for any purpose.
Account — is a unique name (login) and password for access to the User’s personal pages within the Service.
The Customer is a User who searches for Performers within the Service.
Performer, Freelancer is a User who provides services for performing various types of works, without entering into any labor legal relationship with the Service, and is not an employee.
Suspicious activity is a set of factors, defined by the administration, that indicate atypical (uncharacteristic) user behavior.
Payment data are unique numbers of payment (bank) cards and electronic wallets that can be used for mutual settlements between users.
Contact details: phone numbers, email addresses, social media or instant messaging links, as well as links to websites, if the main purpose of creating them is transfer of personal data or when you switch to them immediately display the user’s personal data.
2. Basic provisions
2.1. By accepting this Agreement, the User agrees, accepts and undertakes to comply unconditionally with all its terms. User has the right to refuse to use the site Freelancehunt.com (hereinafter — Service).
2.2. This Agreement and all changes to it enter into force from the moment of their publication on the Service. Changes to the Agreement may be made at any time. Users confirm that at each re-authorization on the Service, they have been acquainted with and accept the terms of the Agreement, which are published at https://freelancehunt.com/en/service/rules.
2.3. The Service provides Users with the service of access to the functionality of the Service without interruption, except for the time for carrying out the necessary repair and maintenance work. All currently existing services, as well as any development of them and / or addition of new ones, are the subject of this Agreement. Users understand and agree that all services are provided on an "as is" basis and that the Administration is not responsible for any delays, failures, incorrect or untimely delivery, deletion or non-storage of any user personal information.
2.4. Fair cooperation policy. The purpose of using the Site by all Parties is to ensure high-quality and efficient placement of information (orders, offers, etc.), proper fulfillment of obligations to each other, protection of the rights and interests of the Parties. The Client and / or the Performer cannot use the Site for any other purpose, including for the purpose of transferring, collecting and searching for contact and / or payment data of users, searching for offers and fulfilling orders outside the Site. In case of detection of violations of the fair cooperation policy, the Administration has the right to unilaterally restrict such Party's access to the Site.
3. Rights and obligations of the parties
3.1. Rights and obligations of the User
3.1.1. The User is responsible for the reliability and accuracy of the completion of his profile, as well as all the information he posts on the Site.
3.1.2. Prohibited on the Service:
188.8.131.52. Calls for the violent change or overthrow of the constitutional order or for the seizure of state power; calls for changes in the administrative borders or the State border of Ukraine, violation of the order established by the Constitution of Ukraine; calls for pogroms, arson, destruction of property, occupation of buildings or structures, forced eviction of citizens; calls for aggression or for the initiation of military conflict.
184.108.40.206. Obscene direct and indirect insults to anyone, including those based on ethnic, racial or religious affiliation, as well as statements of a chauvinistic nature.
220.127.116.11. Offensive behavior and expressions towards the Administration and other users of the Service.
18.104.22.168. Posting orders and advertisements by Users:
- goods and services violating the current legislation of Ukraine and/or the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- goods and services not in accordance with this Agreement.
- Trojans, viruses, Internet worms, programs for hacking or unauthorized access to information, as well as other "hacker" programs that can harm software and / or components of information systems.
- related to spam mailing and software development for such mailing lists.
- consumers of which are entities from the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus.
22.214.171.124. Publication of the following information:
- explicit and covert advertising of third-party sites, including referral links and links to sites of similar focus.
- quick money ads.
- any messages and advertisements related to the receipt of illicit income, including proceeds of fraud.
- any messages and announcements containing information on the illicit distribution of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances, their analogues and precursors.
- containing obscene language.
- provoking conflicts on political, racial, religious, national or other enmity.
- violating the rights of legitimate rights holders.
- inappropriate sending of advertising information in personal messages.
- announcements of the sale of any goods and services.
- projects with a significantly lower budget than similar projects.
- projects, the reward for which is only a review.
- projects and vacancies not corresponding to the specialization of the service.
- projects completed retrospectively and open to increase rating.
- projects that involve the performance of unpaid tests, which differ for different performers.
- projects and jobs that involve writing or posting reviews about products or services .
- projects that involve the purchase of likes or reposts in social networks.
- projects and jobs that involve the search for sponsors for events, raffles or similar events.
- Projects created to collect the contact details of the performers.
- projects and jobs created with the aim of attracting MLM and pyramid schemes.
- projects in which the task is received in another project already placed on the service (mediation).
- projects and jobs related to the purchase, sale or lease of accounts on third-party services.
- projects related to passing exams, performing tests, as well as passing tests for third parties.
- Projects related to the writing of medical texts.
- projects related to COVID-19 (including, but not limited to, the writing of articles on methods of protection and the development of sites for the sale of masks).
- projects, the description of which contains the client’s contact information.
- rates whose text contains an amount other than the value specified in the cost of work field.
- bets whose text contains the user’s contact details.
- bets offering conditions of work that differ significantly from those of other performers in ongoing or similar projects.
- bets with a job offer on a free basis or solely for a review.
- bets, the text of which contains the work performed on the project as an attachment, link or otherwise.
- projects with a requirement (request) for contact details.
- contact data on the public profile page, as well as links to third-party sites, if the main purpose of their creation is the transfer of personal data or when migrating to them immediately the user’s personal data displays.
- projects related to employment for permanent remote work and work in the office.
- jobs, the description of which contains information about several open positions.
- projects and vacancies related to the provision of intimate services and the production, broadcast or retransmission of erotic, pornographic, photo, video and audio materials.
- projects and jobs related to the activities of religious sects as well as the provision of occult services.
- projects and jobs that imply earnings via webcams, chats and forums, if their activities are contrary to the current legislation of Ukraine.
- projects and vacancies, the description of which has no detailed information about functional responsibilities and / or tasks.
- projects and jobs related to the performance of work or the provision of services in the field of pandering.
- commercial offers for specific pre-selected performers, through the publication of public projects.
- contests related to the production of erotic and/or pornographic materials.
126.96.36.199. Any actions that are expressly prohibited by the legislation of Ukraine.
188.8.131.52. Modification of a photo in a profile using frames, lines or other graphic elements, as well as the use of third party photos.
3.1.3. The User has the right to submit to the Administration his wishes or suggestions for improving the work of the Site.
3.1.4. Users acknowledge and agree that the Administration has access to all content of the Service, including personal messages on the Service.
3.1.5. Users must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or function of the Service, or any other system or network connected to the Service, or any Service server, by any illegal means.
3.1.6. All users of the Service can register no more than one Client account and one Freelancer account. Registration of multiple accounts of one type is prohibited, as well as the transfer of login settings to other users.
3.1.7. Transfer of accounts to third parties is prohibited. One account belongs to one person.
3.1.8. Purchase and sale of accounts is prohibited.
3.1.9. All users of the Service are obliged to fulfill in good faith their obligations both to the Service Administration and to their counterparties (in the case of concluding transactions with the latter).
3.1.10. Inappropriate advertising of services provided is prohibited.
3.1.11. It is forbidden to use tools for mass mailing of personal messages or automatic adding of bets on projects.
3.1.12. Inappropriate discussions in the forums of projects or contests are prohibited, except clarifying the details necessary to understand the task..
3.1.13. It is forbidden to use tools to artificially enhance uniqueness in writing projects.
3.1.14. The User (Client, Contractor) gives their consent to the Administration for the use of....
3.2. Rights and obligations of the Administration
3.2.1. The Administration determines the rules of conduct on the Service and reserves the right to require them from Users.
3.2.2. The Administration reserves the right to amend the Agreement and all its integral parts without any specific notice of such changes to users.
3.2.3. The Administration reserves the right to modify the information published on the Service at any time.
3.2.4. The Administration has the right to send information messages to Users only within the framework of using the Service.
3.2.5. The Administration is not responsible for the accuracy of the information published on the Service and/or correctness of statements of its Users.
3.2.6. If the User does not agree with the decision of the Administration, he has the right to write a letter justifying his disagreement with the Administration of the Site.
3.2.7. The Administration may deprive the User of the right to use the Service, which violates the terms of the Agreement.
3.2.8. The Administration has the right to block or delete the Account, as well as to prohibit access to the Service using any information, and to remove any Account content without explanation, including in any of the following cases:
- violation of the terms and conditions of the Agreement or provisions of other documents connected with Agreement by User.
- the User's actions that caused or can cause damage to the business reputation of the Service.
- receiving a lot of complaints from other users.
- providing false information in public profile
- publishing personal correspondence with other users on publicly available resources.
- violation of the Fair Cooperation Policy.
3.2.9. The Site Administration has the right to make any corrections to the user’s profile without warning the user, if the user considers that the user violates the rules of the site.
3.2.10. The Administration has the right to monitor, post, delete, modify, store or review messages sent through the Site at any time and for any reason. The Administration does not accept, approve or guarantee information regarding the opinions, advice or recommendations placed or sent by Users .
3.2.11. The Administration is not responsible for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions in registering or downloading content on the Site and cannot be held liable for any loss (including loss of profits) arising from such errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
3.2.12. By providing the Administration with their e-mail address and phone number, Users give consent to the use of this data for sending service, information, as well as marketing notifications by the Administration.
3.2.13. The Administration reserves the right to advertise the services of the Service, at its discretion, by processing the content and displaying it on the relevant pages of the Service and its limits, with the right to structure, edit, integrate, separate, regroup, translate the text part of the content into other languages, etc. The administration is not responsible for any errors, distortions, omissions, inaccuracies, deletions, content defects in connection with the translation of the text part of the content into other languages.
3.2.14. The user provides his unconditional consent to the processing of personal data by the Administration in order to exercise the rights and fulfill the obligations arising from the provisions of this Agreement. Processing includes, but is not limited to, the collection, registration, storage, adaptation, updating, use and destruction of personal data. The Parties are notified that from the moment this Agreement is concluded, the Administration is released from the obligation to obtain additional User consents for the processing of personal data. This consent also implies the possibility of transferring data and copies of documents to partners of the Administration, including payment systems data, solely for conducting promotions with the participation of the Client and the Performer, conducting mutual settlements and providing service services, as well as in order to identify the authenticity of the documents provided by the user.
3.2.15. The Administration has the right to block the user’s project in the event of a significant number of complaints from other users.
3.2.16. The Administration reserves the right to request verification of the User’s profile in case of suspicious activity in the mentioned profile.
3.2.17. The Administration has the right to request and receive from the User any data necessary for its verification.
3.2.18. The Administration has the right to verify information about the User using any public and official databases, including databases of payment systems and the like. In this case, the User reimburses the Administration for the costs incurred by the latter in connection with the verification. The cost of verification is pre-agreed with the user.
4. Dispute resolution and responsibility of the parties
4.1. The Administration of the Service does not take part in disputes (including litigation) between the Users of the Service, as well as with the participation of third parties.
4.2. The Administration of the Service is not responsible for the quality of services provided by the Performers.
4.3. The Administration of the Service is nor responsible for any possible losses and/or lost profits of Users or Third Parties caused by the use or impossibility of using the Service.
4.4.The Administration of the Service is not responsible for the actions of Users or Third Parties that violate the current legislation of Ukraine.
4.5. The Administration of the Service is not responsible for the information and materials placed by the Users within the Service.
4.6. The Administration of the Service does not guarantee, but undertakes to make every effort to ensure the uninterrupted and uninterrupted operation of the Service
4.7. The User is responsible for all actions performed on behalf of the User on the Service;
4.8. The User is responsible for the quality and timeliness of fulfillment of the obligations assumed within the Service.
4.9. The User is responsible for the security of confidential information used to access the Service. The main privacy terms are set out at https://freelancehunt.com/en/service/privacy.
5. Payment procedure
5.1. The use of the Service is free, access to the Service is provided to all interested parties equally.
5.2. The Administration of the Service has the right to introduce and change the fee for certain services of the Service at its own discretion, which users of the service will be informed about in advance.
5.3. In case of violation of the rules of the Service, the funds used to purchase the service are not returned. However, if the user has not been able to use the purchased service in full due to the obvious fault of the Administration, his account on the Service is credited with the amount corresponding to the price of this service.
5.4. The funds paid by the User for the service for access to the functionality of the Service can be used exclusively for payment of this service and are not refundable.
6. Personal data
6.1. All personal data on the Service are published with the prior consent of the subjects of personal data, obtained in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. By providing personal information, the User gives his unconditional consent to the processing and verification in any available way by the Administration of personal data in order to exercise the rights and fulfill the obligations arising from the provisions of this Agreement. Processing includes, but is not limited to, the collection, registration, storage, adaptation, updating, use and destruction of personal data. In this connection, the Administration is released from the obligation to obtain additional consent from the user for the processing of personal data, namely: for its collection, storage, adaptation, updating and use for the purpose of distributing electronic thematic mailings and other information related to the activities of the Service. The personal data provided by the User is used only for internal purposes and is not transferred to third parties, except when the necessary information is transferred to the partners of the Administration, solely for conducting promotions with the participation of the user, conducting mutual settlements and providing services of the Service, as well as in order to identify the authenticity of the documents provided by the user. The User can at any time request or change his personal information contained in the databases of the Service by contacting the Administration.
7. Publication of job announcement and summary
7.1. The client has the right to publish the job announcement.
7.2. The client pays for the advertisement publication service.
7.3. It is forbidden to indicate the age of candidates in the job announcement, to offer work only to women or only to men, except specific work that can be performed exclusively by persons of a certain gender, to make requirements that provide advantages to the female or male sex (except as specified by law), to representatives of a certain race, skin color, political, religious and other beliefs, members of trade unions or other associations of citizens, ethnic and social origin, property status, place of residence, linguistic or other characteristics.
7.4. The Performer has free access to all job announcements.
7.5. The performer has the right to publish a personal summary.
7.6. The Administration reserves the right to amend and delete vacancy announcements and resumes at any time if they do not comply with the terms of this Agreement, as well as at its personal discretion without giving reasons.
7.7. The Administration is not responsible for the contents of vacancy announcements and summaries, as well as for any damage and other losses that may arise from the Client and the Performer in connection with the publication and use of information contained in the vacancy announcement and summary.
Chornomorskogo Cozatstva street, 103, office 222
Odessa city, 65003